Young Bloods Panel Discussion
On 28th May 2019, the SARIPA Young Bloods hosted another successful, thought-provoking panel discussion on "The Impact of Taxation, Labour and Competition Legislation in a Restructuring Environment".
Chair: Christopher Rey, BDO Business Restructuring
- Lerothodi Mohale: Business Rescue and Insolvency, Hogan Lovells (Chair of this panel)
- Marcus Botha: Partner, BDO Tax
- Nandipha Vinqi: Managing Director, Asakhe Management Consultants
- Safiyah Ebrahim Cook: Partner, Van Zyl Ebrahim Cook Inc.
- Nastascha Harduth: Restructuring, Business Rescue and Insolvency Practice Group, Werksmans (Chair of this panel)
- Jaco Nel:People and Culture, BDO
- Kerry Badal: Labour Practice Group, Werksmans
Competition Law Discussion
- Tobie Jordaan: Director, Insolvency and Business Rescue, CDH (Chair of this panel)
- Veronica Cadman: Executive Consultant, Competition Law, CDH
- Kitso Tlhabanelo: Senior Associate, Competition Law, CDH
[click photo for full view]